Sunday 14 August 2011

Am back refreshed from walking in the Peak district.

Its good to be back home and my thanks to `Long` for his comment. I had some good times camping in the Peak district of northern England with my sons. Ive recharged my batteries ready to get to work on finalizing the performance pieces I aim to do at Greenbelt Christian music festival. I took a load of photos and done a couple of short videos, but luddite that I am , cant seem to put them on this blog. I may get help at some point if its meant to be. ( I click on add image and nothing happens!) I will be collecting Buster my faithful german sheep dog tomorrow and must be careful that his wagging tail doesnt knock me over. I will be so pleased to see him and also will have to get back to doing his training. Who knows, maybe he is thinking about my training!
Quotes for today; ` The going can be good, but returning better.` The artist P.G.Kimble
`Prosperity is living easily and happily in the real world, whether you have money or not.` Jerry Gillies.
I wish everyone, peace, love and soham. Your brother Peter.

No comments: