Saturday 20 August 2011

Winding down for the hay day. LUTON TOWN

Its hard to convey with my poor camera the sight I can see with my eyes. Just on the sky line and you can barely see it, is a tower that reminds me of the watts tower, in America. Then there is the things we may see in the clouds. I advise any of us who have children to teach them to lay on their backs outside occasionally and sky watch. I like it when two different layers of clouds are moving at different speeds. Also Ive seen dragons in clouds and even Winston Churchill with cigar and hat. I kid you not. I have even seen a herd of wild horses galloping in the heavens. Slowly I shall drift down to earth. 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 and relax. We are feeling peaceful and relaxed. We are content and I am aware of a slight smile on my face.
Quote for this wonderful day!
Every time I have the courage or gave others the courage to face their blindness, their mental anguish, or their spiritual agony and let other become part of the struggle. new creative energies became available and the basis of community was laid. Fear, shame, and guilt often make us stay in our isolation and prevent us from realizing that our handicap, whatever it is, can always become the way to an intimate and healing fellowship in which we come to know one another as humans.SJs
The above makes me think how often in races the horses that have been handicapped till win the race. So you ought to know that when I said years ago that it was better for me to have my wife die and leave me with with a brain injury, It could have been a bit selfish of me and if so then God almighty, I apologise. My beloved brother Alan has had his trials and triumphs as have lots of you.
I do think that if I hadnt been handicapped with this brain injury I would have become more materialistic and just concerned with my oun family and desires. Maybe though that is being too hard on myself!
Well to those of you who know I got rid of my television, but do - as well as read books - watch stuff on the internet; I am off to watch , `what the bleep do we know` on you tube.
Cor, next Friday God willing, we shall be off to Greenbelt music festival. Come about wednesday I shall do a bit of rehearsing with the props for my performance `peaces`. Now though I pray for all beings who are suffering to get some relief and know you are loved.
Your brother in Christ Peter

No comments: