Thursday 18 August 2011

Thank God for this wonderful new day

Firstly I would like to thank the twenty nine people from Latvia that visited my last blog, welcome my brothers and sisters, in peace and love.
I awoke this morning about five am and started to do a meditation on the mala beads. Buster my trusty German Shepard was restless. It occurred to me that he needed to go outside more than the universe or I needed meditation at this time. Good call, as the poor thing had the runs and was so relieved to get over in the woods.
After I returned I watched `what the bleep do we know` again. O and yep, I did finish saying internally `Maranatha` on the mala beads. I don't know if you are old enough to remember the song, wherever I lay my hat that's my home. I'm kind of thinking, wherever I am that's my spiritual place. Ive not been ordained by any religious leader, because that would limit me to follow one particular set of creeds. My creator is part of me and I am part of him and brothers and sisters, like the universe we are expanding both outwards and inwards.
In a part of the service I took my mother to yesterday we took communion and said the words, we are part of one body. I had friend who when he saw me would say Jay shri Jesus and I would reply Jay Shri Krishna. To us it doesn't matter what name we call the awesome power of love that can create a universe and time from nothing, its about recognising that we are all one.
If you want peace on earth, then its down to you and me we are in this together, so firstly I ask you to forgive my imperfections and focus on what we get right.
Before there is peace on earth I ask and accept peace in this continent.
Before I ask for peace in this continent I ask and accept peace in this country.
Before I ask for peace in this country I ask and accept peace in this town.
Before I ask for peace in this town I ask and accept peace in this street.
Before I ask for peace in this street I ask and accept peace in this block of apartments.
Before I ask for peace in this block of apartments I ask for peace in this apartment.
Now I ask and receive peace in Buster and me.
This peace I give to you. I know there will be a time if not now, soon, when you realize how awesome you are and all self doubt falls off you and you know to your very core how amazing you are. How this human body which contains you, no longer restrains you, its only a temporary vehicle to use, so don't spend too much money or time on it unnecessarily.
Now this is all from me this morning. In just over an hour I will walk into town to go to the library and bank to ask for the cards lost yesterday to be replace. Thankful that I am able to walk, or run if I wish and sympathetic towards those who cant or for whom its painful.
Lastly I will share this affirmation with you, by our brother Ernest Holmes.
Truth lives forevermore at the center of my being.
I know that the faith that walked over the troubled
of human experience two thousand years ago, is at
the center of my being.
I know that the inner calm that stilled the tempest
is accessible to me today.
I know that the Truth within me is always
triumphant.
Peace and love and blessings to you'
from your brother Peter

No comments: