Wednesday 3 August 2011

Not only Oprah Winfrey shares what shes been reading!

Oprah Winfrey, obviously has more people attentive to what she reads, than I do. Thats fine and I hope she feels she is accomplishing her dreams. This said, I dont think its of less importance to share what Ive been reading, with a much, much, much reduced audiance.
So following are my selection from Paulo coelho, Life, Selected quotations.
The warrior of light
knows that intuition is God`s alphabet
and so he continues listening to the wind
and talking to the stars.
MANUAL OF THE WARRIOR OF LIGHT
Hmm, its just occured to me that reading the Manual of the warrior of light could be a useful aid, in equiping me to battle through all foes on this adventure I have agreed to undertake. I could do with some more allies, if anyone is listening. Creative people lets collect together in unity, under the banner of Love! Peace and love to all creatures from your brother Peter.
There are moments when troubles enter our lives
and we can do nothing to avoid them.
But they are there for a reason.
Only when we have overcome them
will we understand why they were there.
THE FIFTH MOUNTAIN
A warrior of light
is capable of understanding the miracle of life,
fighting to the end for something
in which he believes and, then,
listening to the bells that the sea sets
ringing on the seabed.

No comments: