Wednesday 24 August 2011

ON HIS MAJESTY`S SACRED SERVICE

Good day to all the people visiting my blog. Today has been a day of more preparation for my art performances at Greenbelt Christian music festival. Also Ive been trying to feed Buster, my trusty German sheepdog up, as when he went in the kennels last month, he lost some weight. It cost about twenty three pounds to get the POLITE / SACRED SERVICE t shirt printed, but I am well happy with the result.
A CALL TO SOULS
"I am love! My heart can no longer contain its devouring flames. I love souls so deeply that I have sacrificed My life for them." It is this love that keeps me a prisoner in the tabernacle. For nearly twenty centuries I have dwelt there, day and night, veiled under the species of Bread and concealed in the small white Host, bearing through love, neglect, solitude, contempt, blasphemes, outrages, sacrileges....
For love of souls, I instituted the Sacrament of penance, that I might forgive them, not once or twice, but as often as they need it to recove grace. There I wait for them, longing to wash away their sins, not in water, but in My Blood.
I tell you my brothers and sisters, as a watchman we have to be on constant guard against that which would cut us assunder.
Dear Jesus, I am tired of the feelings that my life is meaningless and that I dont matter to anyone. Please forgive me of this sin and bring me home to the realization that there is a meaning and fulfillment in my life. I surrender my heart to you and ask that you take control of my life now. Thank you

No comments: