Wednesday 31 August 2011

I hear you knocking, but you cant come in!

In biblical times there was a country called Palestine, yet now to the shame of the Jews it doesnt exist. By all international rights, the palestinians are entitled to settlements, yet to the shame of the jews they demolish settlements.
Most people feel for those six million jews whose Hitlers hate machine killed. Lets not forget though, the gypsies and homosexuals. The disabled. Anyone who didnt fit his crazy criteria.
Im not a politician, I am just a human who is being. I do remember when the berlin wall came down. I was locked up in Broadmoor at the time and felt elated and ecstatic. I remember when Nelson Mandela. after spending twenty two years in prison was made president of South Africa. Free Nelson Mandela, the pop group sung. Who is going to bring out the record, `Palistine rises like the pheonix`?
OVERCOME BY FAITH
For whosoever is born of God overcomes the world: and this is the victory that overcomes the world, even our faith. Who is he that overcomes the world, but he that belives that Jesus is the son of God. 1 John 5: 4-5
OUR INJUSTICES

"The bread you do not use is the bread of the hungry. The garment hanging in your wardrobe is the garment of the person who is naked. The shoes you do not wear are the shoes of one who is barefoot. The money you keep locked away is the money of the poor. The acts of charity you do not perform are the injustices you commit." - St Basil the Great
Its now gone 2.38am and I am hoping that now once I have posted this and done some praying for peace in my self and my world, then I shall be able to go back to sleep. The reason I got up nearly an hour ago was to let Buster go over the park,as he woke me up with his wineing.
So until I bog again I will bid you a good day, in love and good faith. Your bro Peter

No comments: