Tuesday 2 August 2011

The following poem, I wrote in the Laspinsa Manilla 1999

Good morning, just here. Its interesting for me to see how lifes circumstances and time affect everything. Me and my ex wife were staying with some family friends in their apartment in Manilla. There really was a mouse living in a wall of the room we slept in and it did take the food I gave to it. It gave me the understanding that we were linked as are all things.
No small change understanding room only
Confuscious, comfusion, computers.
There is much to learn
and much to forget.
Dont stir up and keep alive
Sour angry thoughts,
Nor people do despise.
Im wiser than the mouse!
Remember me your brother
Im no dog, or unwanted headlouse.
Yet, its me who feeds the mouse.
Not for mypleasure,
or anyones dissdain.
Indeed for its hunger
I must feed and without question
I do give to her passion
Would I ask for understanding
If I had enough myself
and more to give.
Would I beg for time to change if
I didnt want you to like
The man I hope to be?
How do I want to live?
I cannot live a lie.
I wish my dreams to fly.
Whats past is gone.
I have few recollections to give.
Just this handfull of of memories to pass on.
***************
Buster has been out for a good run this morning.
So now a quote for today;
Absence of attachment to
sense-objects is
liberation; desire for
sense-objects is bondaage.
Understand this fact,
and then do as you please.
Ashtavakra Gita
Hindu scripture
Peace and love to all who read this. Brother Peter

No comments: