Monday 22 August 2011

Good morning and lets realize we are one. Bessings and peace

I send you radical self acceptance, power-full healing, and the miracle of your heart speaking - and you listening.
We are a gift, exactly as we are atthis moment, with no improvements.
We are all free spirits. We must choose to practice freedom.
We are a gift, exactly as we are at this moment, with no improvements. ( yep, I wondered a bit at this one.)
It isn`t easy for any of us to transend the past, or pain we might have suffered ( or for me, caused others!) Yet there are gifts in these pains, and we can choose to let light into the dark places. We are not alone!
We are each born creative - then we forget our purpose, or mission. We believe our doubts and fears, and slowly stop " being creative", as though it was a seperate thing.
Okay folks I have to go and walk the `Buster` now and also pick my other son up in twenty minutes, Josh my first born reeminded me. So ta ta for now, peace and soham.

No comments: