Wednesday 17 August 2011

Evening Post. Its okay to cry alone!

I must say, the thing about brain damage is I can put the same piece of writing on two consecutive blogs. Well, its not going on this one.
ITS OKAY TO CRY ALONE
It can be constructive to release tears of sadness or joy. The great thing about it is to experience our feelings as soon as possible and own them. As time goes by we may be able to have a spiritual detatchment from selfish emotions. When it comes to sadness or anger or joy, for other than ourselves, yet realizing that really we are all one; thats when we start to get it.
Once our tears are dried, we can feel kind thoughts and have love for our enemies. As I may have mentioned often, our worst enemy is often our self. So handle others as we ought to handle ourselves, with care and forgiveness!
Lets affirm, Its not important to be perfect, but I must strive to be authentically me .
I am you are we are love.
My thoughts and prayers tonight are with all those who have been affected and infected with destructive rioting. They must allow themselves to be open to healing, even if at the moment they are in a dark place. Peace. Love and soham to all, from your brother Peter

No comments: