Tuesday 23 August 2011

Good day to all and goodnight to all and blessings.

As its the holidays and my sons have been off school. Now the boys are at home with their mother and step dad, I can be alone with the Buster, who is lying quietly (no, not like a politician.) Having mentioned the Buster reminded me to feed him.
Please if you can, then read the following as it is your own and it will be your own, as we are one.
Today I bestow the essence of Love upon everthing.
Everyone shall be lovely to me.
My soul meets the soul of the
universe in everyone.
Everything is beautiful, everything
is meaningful.
This Love is a healing power touch-
ing everything into wholeness,
healing the wounds of experience
with its divine balm.
I know that this Love essence
is the very Substance of life, the
creative principle back
of everything, flowing through
my whole being, spiritual
emotional, mental and
physical.
It flows in transcendent
loveliness into my world of
thought and form, ever renewing,
vitalizing, bringing joy, harmony
and blessing to everything and
everyone it touches.
Now before I share something I wrote and forgot about until just now when reading it bought tears to my eyes, I will share something by Mother Teresa.
"We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence; see the stars, sun and moon move in silence. We need silence to be able to touch souls."
Tracy my darling, when God gave you to me he never said that you were mine, that I could keep you always - only borrowed for a time. Now, He`s called you home. I`m sad and I shed a tear. Yet I`m glad he loaned you to me and we had those few shared years.
Your beloved Peter
That's left me a bit melancholy and so I shall leave you with the following by Jacqes Deval. " God loved the birds and invented trees. Man loved the birds and invented cages.
Okay , I shall leave you with something which would be a posative thing to say each morn upon awaking, say;
Today I am going to be
enthusiastic.
Today I am going keenly to
enjoy everything I do.
My mind is at an eternal
Springtime.
Love, Peace and blessings upon you all. Please pass it on. Bro Peter

No comments: