Tuesday 23 August 2011

Be yourself. You can do a better job at it than anyone in the whole wide world!

Good day to you all. Have you noticed that I cant rectify any misstakes once the blog has been published? There is one other misstake which has cropped up with the programing beyond my control. The computer automaticlly a day out withe the date which appears automatically.

"You yourself, as much as any-body else in the entire universe, deserve your love and attention."
Now its the evening and my sons have gone home to be with their mother and stepdad, its just me, the dog and God, here. I gave Buster a hug. I used my arms as if Jesus no longer has any arms on earth but mine, to hug yours truly.
If you could see the smile upon face showing how glad I am that my sons like their father can be creative, you may say, `good job`.
...............................................................................................................
Half-smile during your free moments
Anywhere you find yourself sitting or standing,
half-smile. Look at a child, a leaf, a painting on
the wall, anythig which is relatively still, and
smile. Inhale and exhale quietly three times.
Maintain the half smile and consider the spot
of your attention as your own true nature.
Thich Nhat Hanh

No comments: