Sunday 21 August 2011

What the beep did they know

Had time to look at again (what the bleep do we know)Apparently Drew Barrymore raves on about it.Hmm, I don't know her, but believe she is an actor. Not always good to believe in the validity of all that actors say. Maybe Ronald Reagan was a good actor, but was he as good a politician? I'm asking, as I am not in the know. How good was the Philippine actor, Estrada at playing the part of a countries leader?
How about Bill Nighey ( not sure of spelling, but if you don't know who I am on about, then look up ` The banker` on you tube) for the job of English prime minister. Actual, if he did the acting on that free, then not only would he get my vote, Id go campaigning for him. That it until someone said , Peter stop it you are giving a good cause bad publicity. No surely they wouldn't. I can say Id recommend at least people watch the banker and if there isn't one in their country, then suggest people make American and Japanese versions. Yeah that's a challenge to get up of your arse, or stay where you are and get networking on it. Me? no as I am an artist with a brain injury I'm not exactly overwhelmed with contacts. (maybe the day will come and some good creative people will make it okay to get together on things with me. Okay I shall just have a quickie prayer for their souls anyway. Okay I threw in the anti overdose dose prayer for them as well. There are people though and I can count them on my hands, - no need for toes - who I thank God for the help they give to me.
So I am just on to the subject of how I can post , say this mornings blog this day, Sunday and when it is published on the Internet it shows as being posted the previous day. I do wonder if other people have this happen or is it just me?
Okay I am off to Mums and so if I don't do an evening blog will write, or right stuff tomorrow. Leaving you in peace and love, you brother Peter.

No comments: