Thursday 18 August 2011

Hows this for a mushroom

Good day to everyone. This is a musroom, infact I must be a small town boy, as its the biggest Ive seen. Due to its colour we didnt know if it was edible and so left it alone, much to its joy. That may be the last picture from our trip to the peak district I blog! I did notice that ther was one picture on two blogs, the money tree I think!
Been to have a session with the art therapist. The session was good and felt some achievement in the art produced and self improvement. Yet; and my sister was with me. I drew £50 from the bank on the way there. Stopped and I payed for us to have a coffee, then when we arrived at the art therapists house, my wallet wasnt in my pocket. So thats twice in a couple of weeks a wallet has gone. I know I prefer to lose stuff than loved ones, but its getting a bit beyond a joke. That was £50 today, £30 a week or two ago, then theres the driving licence, bank card etc etc. Im driving our mum over to a service at Dunstable priory at 6.30pm and I could have done with just quiet time to pray and meditate, so as to turn around any negative thoughts and feelings. Busters had an upset stomach and so I had two piles of his sick to clean up. Yet again I have to say, that something we expect with animals and humans. I was thinking of making some scrabbled egg with rice in the morning, but we will see. I will try ringing my sister Viv in five minutes and ask her advice. Its still raining, which makes me think about the places suffering drought needing it more than us. My mum just rung me and so I wont have time to ring Viv as she is just putting the kettle on. No time for a quote but have been watching `what the bleep do we know ` on you tube. ttfn Peter

No comments: