Wednesday 31 August 2011

KIMBLES EVENING POST

Good evening and blessings to all. On this blog you can see the two pictures showing my two performance `peaces`.
This first on the right is me in a Sacred Service uniform. I manned a check point and asked people;
1) Do you have any weapons of mass destruction concealed on your person, or perhaps packed in your baggage by a demonic entity.
2) If you have brought any concerns, or worries to this site which may impede on your own, or others enjoyment of this festival then please write them down and place them in the box and walk calmly away. Pleased be assured that the Sacred Service in conjunction with the C I A (Christian intervention artists) will pray over all submissions.
Thank you, God bless you and pass it on.
...............................................................................................
The latter performance went better than I`d prodicted and there were some serious prayer requests which were prayed over in good faith.
.................................................................................................
Hmm, I just noticed the top picture that the elderly lady on the electric scooter bears a striking resemblance to my mother. Hang on a moment, it is my mother.

I hope you dont mind me sharing my faith that God has boundless love for us, but I pray and request that you would pray for me and my soulmate to meet up, if possible in this lifetime. Id appreciate your prayerfull imput, as their is power in numbers.
God bless you all. And remember, its not over till the fat angel sings!
Your Brother inChrist, Peter

No comments: