Wednesday 17 August 2011

I dont like being a tec ludite, but I like this picture

This is a photo of a bridge I took out in the peak district last week. My neighbour, Long could proberbly rotate it and may do later if he sees this blog. He is a good man and has o a couple of occasions let me climb over his balcony to mine, when I have locked myself out. Anyway the thing I like about this bridge is the way the maker encorporated the natural curves in the wood. Also its a bit rough hewn, like moi.
Mystics Journey withGod.
Great Suffering Deep Love. Deep prayer.
The Mystics Prayer
Give me oh God
Deep thoughts
High dreams
Few words
Much silence
The narrow path
The wide outlook
The end in peace
In the evening of life we will be judged on love alone. St John of the cross.
I gotta go as my son wants to use the computer.
Hope to get back on in three or four hours.
Peace, love and soham to all
Peter

No comments: