Tuesday 16 August 2011

Money in art.

Good day. Firstly I would like to correct one of many mistakes I made yesterday. It was the Peak district I was in, not the lake district. Secondly, I want you to overlook, not dwell on any errors in spelling or whatever that appear in my blogs. Otherwise You will miss the point. Okay , this picture is what we call the `Money tree`. and is a fallen tree that we and countless others have hammered coins in. Producing in my mind,a collective piece of art! WHO SAID, ` LIFE WITHOUT ART WOULD BE A MISTAKE?` i KNOW. Its nearly 4.30 am so I shall pop back to bed for awhile to see if perchance I can dream. You know, for awhile I was disappointed in only having one follower of my blogs, but now feel blessed. Okay, also slightly remorseful, at being drawn into an ego thing. Ive heard of ego as standing for Edging God Out, this is apt, even for those who are able only to have a concept of God as a universal commonality, which strives to evolve goodness in light. Blah. Sometimes Ijust got to shut up before pure drival starts coming out of me. Saying this, I will depart from my own writing and leave you with anothers.
In the evening of life we will e judged on love alone. St John of the cross
The Mystics Prayer
Give me oh God
Deep thoughts
High dreams
Few words
Much silence
The narrow Path
The wide outlook
The End in peace
Abide in peace, banish cares, take no account of all that happens, and you will serve God according to his good pleasure and rest in him. St John of the Cross
I shall leave you with this little mantra which I often use. `I am you are we are Love`
Your little brother, Peter
I

No comments: