Friday 5 August 2011

Fish on Friday: you choose, enlightenment or blissfull ignorance!

THE DWELLING OF THE LIGHT

Ignoring wise and sound advice was an oft failing in my youth. Even as an adult I at times ignored the wise words of others. Yet thank goodness, more times than this I turned away from the darkness and those who lurk in the shadows to prey upon unsuspecting victims.

Yet I know there was a reason for me to fall into those places in the past that many Holy men and women will hardly venture. Jesus after dying for all thats seperated me from my Holy Fathers love, went down into hell and back, to give me the message that my debt has been paid in full. So now a new man whom God almighty and all the angels and saints can now see, transformed, by my brother Jesus who took my place. I strive to live the words, I no longer live but Christ lives in me.

Okay, I know I have two sons. Id thought when we didnt know if theyd be boys or not, that Id call a girl, Rebecca. Now I know why this didnt happen. I hadnt yet become enlightened enough to realise she should be called `Sophia` meaning, Holy wisdom!
Also back then although I was following Jesus and all the saints; my ego was still a hurdle I couldnt breach. Is that the right word? Should we quibble over semantics.

How about a joke!

When God was handing out brains I thought he said, drains and replied, `May I have a small clean one.`

Now my son has just said has has God got a sense of humour, because it will be quite boring spending eternity with Him otherwise. Of course He has and even SHE has. If you get it you get it, but if you dont, why not cut me a bit of slack. Its friday and its been a long week. Saying that though, the head dog trainer, as well as the others were very impressed with the work me and Buster have put into his training! Lets work towards being part of the one body. So its Love, create, play, pray and meditate. Bye bye for now my beautys. You Bro Peter.

No comments: