Thursday 4 August 2011

Thursday morning quicky. Relax dont do it.

Hello my brother and sisters I have just got back from taking my mother to our Thursday morning Eucharist service. I did do an early morning blog , yet it dissapeared when I tried to publish it. Maybe this was to show me that we mustnt be too proud of our own work.
A saying for us today comes anonymously from the sixteenth century.
Thanks gentle moon, for thy
obscured light;
My love and I betrayed, thou set us
free...
**************
This reminds me of someone saying that the moon has no light of its own, yet reflects light to us from the sun.
Thinking of some of the words from a favourite hyme, Amazing Grace. I once was lost but now am found, was blind but now I see.
Leads me to say I see the light, then I have a dark night of the soul. Then once more the light.
Becoming enlighted is not something we ourselves achieve, but is given freely to us when we let go of the darkness that is our ego self. Also the words, `Deny thyself` are not self limiting, they are powerfully, spiritually liberating. I no longer live yet Christ lives in me. Also, those who claim to live in him should walk as Jesus did. Those are two very powerfull pieces of scripture.
If I may, I should like to share a quote with you by Paulo Coelho;
In order to have faith in his own path,
a warrior does not need to prove
that someone else`s path is wrong
MANUAL OF THE WARRIOR OF LIGHT
Its been raining for a few hours now, yet its only far to the Buster that he should be allowed out for anther run so I shall try to save and publish this. Im going to have a session with Kate, my aforensic art therapist later this afternoon and then this evening The boys, my elder sister Viv and me, will be taking the Buster to his obedience class. So brothers and sisters I leave you with peace and Love. Your brother of light, Peter

No comments: