Friday 20 January 2012

Fish on Friday and dont go looking for a Guru, just stay still awhile.

Good day my brothers and sisters. Blessings be upon you. I had a great art therapy session yeaterday with the most exellant forensic art therapist, Kate Rothwell.

After about two years of sessions - which were self funded - we agreed that I am like a fledgling shaking its wings in anticipation of flying off into the big adventurous world. (I see in the notebook, Kate wrote down, its taken 2yrs & 8mths of hard work, committment & solid effort in creating this theraputic/working relationship together.

Kate thinks that it would be a good idea for me to consider looking into moving into a studio, where its set up with some support. So I have emailed studioupstairs.org and am waiting for a reply. That is as they say in the out tray.

I reckon that over the next month or two, I shall have the finances to pay Dave, the Guy who made my website to change a couple of galleries and put a lot of new work on.
      ..................................................................................................................

Student says
"I am very discouraged what should I do?" Master says, "Encourage others."
                               zen proverb

A samurai once asked zen Master Hakuin wher he would go after he died. Hakuin answered: "How am I supposed to know?" `How do you not know? You`re a zen Master!"
`Yes, but not a dead one`. Hakuin replied.
                              zen proverb.

Okay, my brothers and sisters, I must be getting on in this day and moving on the way. So I shall pray you all have a good weekend and leave you with this;

"Whithout the Way,
there is no going.
Without the Truth,
there is no knowing.
Without the Life,
there is no living.
         Thomas a Kempis
           1380 - 1471
Bye for now, your brother Peter


Hopefully in the next month or two I shall have the finances to pay Dave, the guy who made this website up, to take off a gallery or two and put up one or two new ones.












































































































































































How far can I GO? How far will you go? Not only nike goes for it. You are the differance.

No comments: