Wednesday 25 January 2012

The universe is good today. My thanks for seeing the house keys I lost.

Good day my brothers and sisters.

Yesterday as I was walking down to one of the local shops, I noticed a little panda bear on a bunch of keys in the front window of someones house. I knocked and asked to see them and sure enough they were the ones I lost a little while back.

Took my elderly mother to the church hall this afternoon to play bingo. I won a pot plant.

That reminds me. I talked to my sister not twenty minutes ago. She suggested I tell you about an art `Peace` I am doing over the park. Some weeks, or even a month or so back, I made the word `LOVE` on a bit of grass in the fallen leaves from the trees. Every so often I go and tidy it up. It it works out then in the spring, when I take the leaves away, we should be able to see the word in the grass. Its a bit of a meditative peace as every time I go around it tidying it up then I reflect on the meaning.

My camera packed up working a couple of weeks ago and so I am waiting for my sister to get it fixed for me. Untill then I shall just have to descibe things to you!

                                              Some quotes to share

A picture is a poem without words.  Horice

Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time. Thomas Merton

Art is an invention of aesthetics, which intern is an invention of philosophers... What we call art
is a game.  Octavio Paz

Art is a sane way to make sense out of life. P G Kimble

Art is not a thing; it is a way. Elbert Hubberd

                               ***************************************************

Got to leave you now my brothers and sisters. Thank you for looking at my blog. Bless you.

Your brother Peter G Kimble

 

No comments: