Thursday 12 January 2012

God, its okay to have a laugh and at times its all that keeps us going. So God, thank you for giving us humour.


   THE YOGI AND THE PIZZA


  The yogi walked into the zen Pizza Parlour and said: " Make me one with everthing." When the Yogi got the pizza, he gave the propietor a £10 note. The proprietor pocketed the bill. The yogi said "Dont I get any change?" The proprietor said, "Change must come from within.""





                         **********************************************************


My reality check just bounced.

What if there were no hypothetical questions?

My life has a superb cast, but I cant figure out the plot.

Ever stop to think, and forget to start again.


                         *********************************************************



Hmm, just pondering how some years ago when I aquired a brain injury, this resulted in losing my memory. Then I chose to go on a spiritual journey to lose my sense of self and aquire a state of enlightenment. I am smiling now, as I know I am getting there and am happy if I never arrive.



Bye bye my brothers and sisters. Blessings and joy be upon you and overflow all around us.

Bro Peter





No comments: