Monday 16 January 2012

Good day and may you all know that you are loved.

Because one of my paths on this spiritual journey - in this life -  I am undertaking, means letting of ego, I do not want to talk too much in my blogs about selfish desires, as these I try to get rid of.

Now if I believe, which I do if what me and millions of others said in churches on Sunday, that we are all part of one body, then our brother Lao Tzu is not only one of us, but part of the realisation that leads to enlightenment.

On gratitude our brother says: Be content with what you have: rejoice in the way things are. When you realise there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.



                                            Letting go

By letting it go it all gets done. The world is won by those who let it go. But when you try and try the world is beyond the winning.

                                            Meditation
To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.


                                            *****************************

Now my brothers and sisters, if you accept that we are all part of one body, which we can call the universe, or `one song`, then you will believe me when I say that I love you. Yesterday in church did I not take communion - the body and blood of Jesus - along with millions of others around this planet. I did. And in doing I showed my allegiance to all that was, all that is and all that will be!

Awareness.
The key to growth is the introduction of higher dimensions of consciousness into our awareness.
Going with the flow a good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

Patience and compassion.
I have just three things to teach; simplicity, patience, compassion. These are your greatest treasures.

Fearlessness.
If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot ahieve.

Silence.
Silence is a source of great strength.

Effortless.
An integral being knows without going, sees without looking, and accomplishes without doing.

Thoughts.
If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.   

Lao Tzu on Enlightenment.
There are many paths to enlightenment. Be sure to take one with heart.

At the centre of your being you have the answer, you know who you are and you know what you want.

William James
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.

Now listen to my brothers and sisters. The above was written goodness how long ago. Yet I want to say that only recently, physosists ( I dont think thats the right spelling, but the spell check doesnt highlite it! ) Nope, thats it, the spellcheck is at this moment not working, so to heck with it. I am an artist and oh yes a braininjured one so had better get back to the point, okay lets say scientists are saying that on a quantum level matter acts in a way one expects it to.  Dont ask me how this gets me to my last blog for today, as if its not apparent to you, then no amount of explaining will make you aware!

C S Lewis. "I belive in Christianity as I belive in the rising sun; not because I see it, but by it I can see all else."
Yep, okay, for a minute I wasnt sure, but yes I get it.

Tat ta my brothers and sisters. Have a good day and remember that if any one of you wants to share anything with me, then contact me at theartistpgk@talktalk.net 

No comments: