Monday 2 January 2012

New year new post new viewers new art

Good day my brothers and sisters.

Yesterday I noticed there were five visitors to my website or blog from Oman, so if you visit again or not I still say welcome and let peace and love flow from me through the universe (one song) to you.

It is ten past three in the morning here in the United Kingdom. I awoke about three and came up with this little `peace` of creative writing, which I think is appropriate for this time of the year!

                                                                                bad
turning over
planting love forgiveness
sprouting up
good

I hope and pray that this year is a good one for all of us. As I type this, I don't assume anyone one is going to read it. Hope is all I do and that's enough. So if you are reading this, then I thank and bless you.
 Yesterday, all our yesterdays and past years are gone. So we must try I believe to let go of only the thoughts that hinder us from growing and hold on, clasp tightly to those which help us bloom. Discarding our egos, which are what separate us from each other, we can all become an intrinsic part of a brave new world. Jesus once said, `however you treat the least of my people you treat me.` Why should I not say that I am glad to be in this world the least of His people. For I can no longer take any comfort from the retort, `there is always someone worse off than you`. Just as there is a grave for the unknown soldier, I and I ask if anyone is reading this blog with me  - even if you have no belief in a higher power - join with me in thinking the following. Power of all that is good in this universe, reach out to all beings that feel unloved and separated from us. Let them feel our enjoined love and know that they are loved. Bring love and healing to us as one and keep hate and hurt from us. Let no negative thoughts or feelings creep into us, but shine your light on them, so we may be aware of them and cast them out of our being
.
We are not just physical beings. We are more importantly, spiritual beings having a physical experience.
 So if we want to make progress, we must stop wanting stuff;
it keeps us from seeing whats real.When we want stuff,all we see are things. 

When we want only love and that is all we have in mind, then that is all we will have. If someone hurts us, love them and if someone heals us love them.

I for the sake of my own peace of mind, call the power that created this universe God. Although to try and understand that which is beyond my limited comprehension is a fools errand. Learning to accept the way to love my enemy is the path to a peace which passes all understanding. I shall leave you for this moment with the following prayer, which I ask you, please, to pray with me.

O merciful God.
fill our hearts, we pray,
with the graces of your Holy Spirit;
with love, joy, peace, patience, gentleness,
goodness, faithfulness, humility and
 self control.
Teach us to love those who hate us;
to pray for those who deceitfully use us;
that we may be the children of your love, our father. 

So my brothers and sisters, it is just coming up to four in the morning. The wind is blowing strong outside, so I shall wait awhile before taking Buster my trusty German Shepard out for his run in the woods and field behind this humble apartment in which I live. I bid you a good day.
Your brother of Buddha and my Lord Jesus Christ,
Peter.   









No comments: