Saturday 21 January 2012

Saturday and I had a mental block. Had to ask my son how to spell saturday.

My son who is going to be a teenager in July, has been in practise for awhile. Dont ask my what he is in practice, but perhaps its just being a good chap and he is doing a good job. Oh yes, I got it. He is already acting like a teenager. Yep, and his brother who is a year younger, has been developing for over a year as a business person. Two good boys I have got.

 I have just taken four loves of bread just baked out of the oven. A day late with the baking, but better late than never.
 CLOSE YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU CHEW. Good grief, now he just said - before going and cutting another slice - that's the best bread Ive ever tasted in my life. O goodness my, what a dilemma. When I bake, I  usually give his gran a loaf and take a loaf to church to give to father Richard.
 Okey dokey. He can take the rest of that loaf home and that will still leave me with a loaf. Thought I usually get more than four loaves, but obviously not.

It could be coincidence, but I did pray before making it that it would turn out good. I get fresh yeast from the baker in Sainsburys, as its a lot cheaper than buying the dried yeast and also I think its got to be better.  When we lived in the Philippines my sons mum made lovely shackoy. They`re a bit like our English donuts but are shaped like sausage with the ends twisted together. I miss some of the food we had out there. Like the unripe mango. We would cut bits of and dip it in salt and something else. Good grief, I cant be expected to remember everything. Only joking, but I do miss some of the food we often had the six years I lived in the Pillippines. So yes you can buy avocado pears here in the UK, but they dont taste to me a good as the ones we would be able to pick right of the tree up at our retreat up the mountain. I dont miss the negative things, or do I? Its not like we get to choose one without the other. I suppose we can choose to see it all as nessesary. We cant have electricity with out them both and its the same with magnetisum. I guess the thing is for everything to be in balence.

Ive got my son going up and down the stairs outside our flat with a rucksack with a bag of sand in it. He just tenth time. I think he has had enough of that for today, so I need to go over the meadow with him and Buster.

Q. How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without breaking it?
A. Concrete floors are very hard to crack.

Q. If it took eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long would it take four men to build it?
A. No time at all it is already built.

                  .....................................................................................................................

You were born as an original. Dont die as a copy.

He who wrestles with us, strengthens our nerves and sharpens our shills. Our antagonist is our helper. (Edmund Burke)
God bless em all. Say ay!   

Well folks I hope you have a good weekend and can feel that we are all one. May God bless you and keep you always in His love. Your brother, Peter.

No comments: