Sunday 22 January 2012

We are at an apex or are we? My brothers and sisters!

Good day my brothers and sisters. An apex is the the peak. Well maybe we are in someways at the peak in our being. Yet how we got where we are now can for some of us go the other way. What do I mean by that? Well, I had two parents, four grandparents, eight great grand parents and so on, until probably me and you reading this are related. Now from my little peak I can look out and see that I have two sons, one or both of whom may survive their adolescence, grow up and have children themselves. Well obviously not themselves, but with women. And so it can go the other way. I  have two children and I may eventually have grandchildren, great grandchildren and so on and on.
Where does it end, ay?
O it will end.
As will this
Blog
yep


Just got to say, go in peace my brothers and sisters and know that you are loved. I don't know how long it will be until my camera is repaired and I can share pictures that I take with you. Thats not as important to me as having to accept I cant share my next meal with a person who is starving to death. I can give them a prayer and will leave you now to spend some time with my Father doing this.

Bye for now, your brother Peter

No comments: