Saturday 28 January 2012

Sunny Saturday. The sun is shining, my sons stayed overnight and are here now.

So folks good day to you. As my boys are here they like to monopolise the computer and so I had better be brief.

                        Watchfulness
Two swords cannot be kept in the same sheaf. We cant have old habits with enquiring who we are. Its taken us a billion years to get her. Now we have to jump out of ego and find out out who we really are.

When I was born I forgot what came before.
                                                                 P G Kimble

My interest is in experience that is wordless and silent,  and in the fact that this experience can be expressed for me in art which is also wordless and silent.
                                                                Agnus Martin (1912 - 2004)

The Buddha said hold on to the truth as a lamp. So Jesus, light of the world I shall clasp you so tight that you and me become one body. Amen and amen.
                                                                   P G Kimble

So my brothers and sisters, the sun is shining here and either here where I am or there were you are, I hope that the lights of Christ will shine upon us and through us. Have a good weekend.
                                                                               Your brother Peter  

No comments: