Tuesday 31 January 2012

Sitting in the flat with mum, while new water heater is being installed! What more can I say!

Of course those of you who know me through my blogs will realize that I can tend to say quite a lot.


TODAY THERE IS NOTHING FROM ME!

(The above is not true, but I thought it was going to be when I started this blog!)
The following is from one of Milton Jones 10 Second Sermonds.

The Gospel
The word `gospel` means good news. But today it`s more a type of music. So when Jesus said we should go out into all the world and preach the gospel he didn`t mean we had to dress up as Aretha Franklin. I know that now.

The gospel is like a cheese and gherkin sandwich. But some people don`t like the taste of the gherkin of repentance. But without the gherkin it`s not really a cheese and gherkin sandwich, is it?

Repentance is like an antibiotic. You have to take it every day until you finish the course.

To say that Christianity is just one of several religions is a bit like saying that water is just one of many types of drink - it`s a bit more fundamental than that.
                 **************************
Back to me, the little old artist peter G Kimble and The Buster, worrier of cats and Nemesis of postman. That is only Buster, not me. I love postman. Especially Postman Pat and his black and white cat. I haven't seen Postman Pat since last summer , when two sisters a brother and me went to march on the anti government cuts, in London. 
I am all for government cuts,that is them cutting bankers bonuses. See I do like most cats, just not fat cats. 

Have I mentioned a good video to watch on youtube is, `The Banker`, starring Bill Nighy. Its about the robinhood tax. Of course you  could look up robinhoodtax.org.uk

Whats the robinhoodtax you ask? Its about choosing a good way to turn global crisis into an opportunity for the world.

Thats all for now folks.
Keep your chins up and dont let the Man grind you down.

Your brother Peter G Kimble.     

No comments: