Friday 27 January 2012

Good day my brothers and sisters. Its fish on Friday!

I was brought to tears earlier, by a  couple of peoples testimonies on the `I am second` website. One that didnt bring me to tears, but was great to have been shared with me, was `whispering Danny` a tattoo artist. My loving God, Father I am in tears now over how powerful is your love. Its had Christians being able to sing hymns as they have been burnt alive. Awesome.

When I lived in the Philippines, a lot of Christians had car bumper stickers & t shirts saying `GOD 1ST`: So I was thinking about this. Isnt it amazing how we can have a thought like I did yesterday, type into our search engine, `I am second` and be connected with so many people through the love for God and each other. I think I need to be in a `I am second` group here in the south of England. The thing is that if there isnt one, then with my brain injury, I wont be much good at organising one, so I shall leave it in my masters hands. He may say, Peter my child have faith in Me and I will do it all through you. Umbot lang.

We can be overcomers, but only if we put God 1st. Following is a very strong prayer. It is also a very long prayer, but I pray that you can persist with it as it is really very powerfull and I believe If we will only give up doubts and pray this, we will see changes in our life and our world within two weeks. So if you believe this then pass it on to those you love and to strangers. Print it out if you are able and paste it to bus stops, or on the back of toilet doors. Honestly I tell you, God doesnt get offended if we pray whilst in the toilet. It says in the Bible to pray unceasingly!


Prayer at Daybreak-Archimandite Sophronios

O Lord Eternal and Creator of all things, who of Thy inscrutable goodness called me to this life; who bestowed on me the grace of Baptism and the seal of the Holy Spirit; who imbued me with the desire to seek thee, the one true God: hear my prayer.
I have no life, no light, no joy or wisdom; no strength exept in Thee, O God.
Because of my unrightousness I dare not raise my eyes to Thee.
But thou said to Thy disciples, `Whatsoever you shall ask in my name, that will I do.`
Where I dare invoke Thee.
Purify me from all taint of flesh and spirit.
Teach me to pray alright.
Bless this day which thee give unto me, Thy unworthy servant.
By the power of Thy blessing enable me at all times to speak and to act to thy glory with a pure spirit, with humility, patience, love, gentleness, peace, courage and wisdom: aware always of Thy presence.
Of Thy immense goodness, O Lord God, show me the path of Thy will, and grant me to walk in Thy sight without sin.
O Lord, unto whom all hearts be open, Thee know what things I have need of.
Thee are aquainted with my blindness and my ignorance, Thee know my infirmity and my soul`s corruption; but neither are my pain and anguish hid from Thee.
Wherefore I beseech Thee, hear my prayer and by Thy Holy Spirit teach me the way wherein I should walk; and when my perverted will would lead me down other paths spare me not O Lord, but force me back to Thee.
By the power of Thy love, grant me to hold fast to that which is good.
Preserve me from every word or deed that corrups the soul; from every impulse unpleasing in Thy sight and hurtful to my brother-mankind.
Teach me what I should say and how I should speak.
If it be Thy will that I make no answer, inspire me to keep silent in a spirit of peace that causes neither sorrow nor hurt to my fellowman.
Establish me in the path of Thy commandments and to my last breath let me not stray from the light of Thy ordinances, that Thy commandments may become the sole law of my being on this earth and all eternity.
Yea, Lord, I pray to Thee, have pity on me.
In my foolishness O God, I plead with Thee for many and great thins. Yet I am ever mindful of my wichedness, my baseness, my vileness.
Have mercy upon me.
Cast me not away from your presence because of my presumption.
Do Thee rather increase in me this presumption, and grant unto me the worst of mankind, to love Thee as Thee commanded with all my heart, and with all my soul, and with all my mind, and with all my strength: With my whole being.
Yea, O Lord, by The Holy Spirit, teach me good judgement and knowledge.
Grant meto know Thy Truth before I go down into the grave.
Maintain my life in this world until I may offer unto Thee worthy repentance.
Take me not away in the midst of my days, nor while my mind is still blind.
When Thee shall be pleased to bring my life to an end, forewarn me that I may prepare my soul to come before Thee.
Be with me, O Lord, at that dread hour and grant me the joy of salvation.
Cleanse me from secret faults, from all iniquity that is hidden in me; and give me a right answer before Thy judgement-seat, Yea Lord, of Thy great mercy and immeasurable love for mankind be known to me.
Amen.

Let us go in peace to love and serve the Lord. Your brother in Christ, Peter G Kimble.     

No comments: