Friday 15 June 2012

Fish on Friday. Live life to the full + latest artwork

I know I am smiling as I write, Good day to you all.

I was told the other day that my artwork was, `phenomenological ` and you know what. I had never heard of that word before. Okay, so there are a lot of words I have not heard, but not all have been described about me, or my work!
Okay, so when on one of the searches I done on phenomenological images/artwork; well blow me down. You could have knocked me down with a feather. If thats your thing.
At first though, before I saw my name on any of the work, my eyes were drawn to a colourful photo.
The thought, `my work is kind of like this persons, I like it.` Did you guess it? It was mine.
So that was a nice present for me to see someone had put my paintings on this site.

 
Inspiration can come and stay if you learn the truth and life.



Everyone dies, but almost no one really lives.
I am able to speak not only for myself but most enlightened beings who log on to this website and say, we are doing it. And passing it on.




Every extension of knowledge arises from making the conscious unconscious. 
Friedrich Nietzsche
I am not sure if I copied that down right. It seems to me it should be, making the unconscious conscious! 


The truth will set us free.



The intellect has little to do on the road to discovery. There comes a leap in consciousness, call it intuition or what you will, the solution comes to you and you dont know how or why. The truly valuable thing is the intuition.
Albert Einstein



LIVE IT TO THE FULL!!!
Life is everything real in the present. That does not fully explain it. Because one cannot really define the inexplicable. We know effects of life and electricity and gravity, but we will never really know what they are, or where they came from.( not in this life.) Life will always be a mystery as to what it is, but this should not concern us. We just have to know how to make the best possible use of it to be fulfilled!
Could anything be more amazing or wonderful?
How can people just take it for granted?
How can you be unhappy in light of what life truly does?

                                      
CAUTION

DO NOT OVERLOAD
ALTHOUGH HIGH
STRESS TOLERENCE  

This is all for this morning. I must go shortly to drive my mother to the supermarket.

Have a good day. Know that you are loved and pass it on.
bfn Peter.   

No comments: