Saturday 9 June 2012

SATURDAY EVENING POST

Good evening and welcome.
Some of my latest art which was painted yesterday or the day before. 








                   Some spiritual stuff for those interested. Others can log out now. ( & thanks.)

"And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in the foreheads And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light". Revelation.
St John makes reference here to the third eye in the forehead, with its divine light. ( The pineal gland)

"Behold I stand at the door and knock (sound through Om vibration): if any man hear my voice (listen to om), and open the door, I will come to him". (Revelation3:20)

Patamjali (a great Hindu Raga Yogi) wrote, "Meditate on Om to actually contact Iswara (God). Om is his symbol (manifestation of creation)."

"I was in the Spirit (Spiritual consciousness) on the Lord`s day (the day of contacting the devine realms of truth.), and heard behind me (in the medulla oblongata, `behind` or in the back of the head) a great voice, as of a trumpet (the great blissful sound of Om) " (Revelation:10)

"These things saith the Amen (OM). The faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God" (Revelation3:14). St John here speaks of the Cosmic Om sound as the faithful witness or proof of the running of the cosmic motor, the force which projected creation, and the vibration of the sound as it upholds creation.

"And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of great thunder: And I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps" (Revelation 14:2). These different sounds are vibratory Sound, or Om, reverberating all over the universe. By properly listening to and feeling this cosmic sound, one`s human consciousness gradually becomes en-larged, its territory extended beyond the body to include the universe. (one song.)

That in whom reside all beings
and who resides in all beings,
Who is the giver of grace to all,
the Supreme Soul of the universe,
the limitless being - `I Am That`.
                                  amritbindu Upanishad.

How about my brothers and sisters I tell you something light to finish the blog on! I took my sons and their gran who is eighty three to the snow dome in Milton Keynes for a two hour snowboard session. I just sat and watched, but was really impressed with how good they were. Their gran also,     sat and watched.             Hope that you are all blessed and that you bless all.
                                   Blessings and love be upon you all.  Watchman Kimble  
             

No comments: