Sunday 17 June 2012

So I went to my sons confirmation. Sweet as a nut. Then worked on this art.

THIS WORLD NEEDS US!

Good evening to all.

Two photos at the
church out at 
Standbridge. 



Then got home and work on this
below.





                                                                     Very slight difference?



My phenomenological art recognises and expresses the ambiguity of the living world.

Art is one of my choices of methods, as I have realised my ability to choose. Art is my first choice of expression.

When individuals and society's recognise that creative solutions negate the validity of violence, then peace will become epidemic.

To viewers. Do not approach my work with prejudgement unless your intent is to limit its effectiveness on your perception of consciousness. Otherwise just enjoy some phenomenal progress in a brothers work.
How often do we join an artist at that scary stage where they venture out on a high wire without a safety net, so as to not only intensify the experience, but to amplify the shared result.

WE ARE IN THIS THING
TOGETHER!  

 

No comments: