Wednesday 13 June 2012

Thinking outside the box. Copy it. You will know it makes sense then!

Good day my brothers and sisters.

Thinking outside the box 1


Painting started, oh I dont know when. Dont get me started. O go on then. You are so nice. 

Okay though, it was finished yesterday!  

***********



It can make a grown man cry
Thinking outside the box 2


I support Samantha Lo
I write this as one artist and human being loving and creative for another.

www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/jun/10/sticker-lady-strict-singapore-divided

I have looked up her work on the Internet and believe her art has a positive message. And I get the point 
that locksmiths can put stickers in public places without fear of prosecution, but then they are working for the machine. 

She has been likened to an Asian Banksy, but I think this demeans her status as a political artist.
If anyone knows of a fund to raise money for her legal defence, then you can put me down for ten pounds! For now I shall pray as I believe it does set us free; even when like Paul we are locked up waiting for execution.     

                                          *********************
I looked at a place in London, on the internet, that was suggested as the next step in my artistic journey.
I wonder if I should have as one of my pen names, `Sid Gautama`!
Anyway Studio upstairs, in London seems my sort of working space. Yet once again, most users get funding from their service providers. For instance their mental health team. The thing is I dont have a mental health problem, I have brain damage. It makes one want to knock their head against a wall. Not my head. Who`s ?  I want an angel to come into my flat in the next ten minutes and like Jacob I will wrestle him to the ground and not let him go until I receive funding from an organisation or individual.
                  Come on, are you a patron or a pussy cat?

                                           ****************************************** 
Thats all for now folks, I am off to do some laughter prayer. Love ya laughing. (could this become a song!)   Your bro Peter

No comments: