Monday 11 June 2012

Tues 12th June




I Bid you all Gods blessing














Love and peace to you my brothers and sisters and indeed to all beings. Yesterday was the day of
St Barnabas. This is what one of my favorite saints (are we allowed to have favorites, as I have so many?) wrote about him.

June 11th  ST BARNABAS

Barnabas was a good man, full of the Holy Spirit (Acts 11.24). Two things are necessary for man, interior perfection and exterior conversation, the first for himself, the second for his neighbour. Interior perfection is in two parts, knowledge of truth and love of goodness. The first is perfection of the intellect, the second the fullness of all the affections. Exterior conversation consists in two things, acts of usefulness and gravity of manners. These four are indicated in these words of commendation of Barnabas, illunimation of mind, inflammation of love, utility in action, and a serious way of life.
                                                                                                   ST THOMAS AQUINAS

I AM, YOU ARE, WE ARE LOVE.   Have you realized it yet?
Its the old you which is the only thing which can hold you back from transcending ego and the past sense of self. The new you is such an important part of God that there has been a party prepared in heaven for you. There is an Angel who`s only job is to guard your soul. You are so loved that Jesus went to Hell and back for you. As He did for me also. Thats why there are tears in my eyes, my brothers and sisters, because it sorrows him to see us fight. Let alone abort unborn souls, especially when its inconvenient to our life plan right now. When we give control over our life to God, then the Holy Spirit will construct such a life for us that we will be such a blessing to others, that we will give continued thanks for His mercy. We have been forgiven and so there is no need for us to carry around guilt which drags on us and holds us back from following His plans for us.  I used to think I could plan my own life and to be fair to that unrealized spark of God in me I managed to exist with few terrors and few wonders. To be fair on myself I had to admit, I have trouble planning a party. I wouldnt want to plan a new city or a nationwide transport system. How about a planet, or a solar system! Okay, then a galaxy. O go for the whole hog and make a universe from almost no matter. Well in a way we are all still doing so, as we are part of it. Those pictures you see above, didnt exist this time yesterday. Me and my sons mother mixed up our DNA and with Gods power produced two sons. Not our sons, but Gods children, as are we my brothers and sisters. We have to feel sorrow and pray for those who only care for themselves, as
deep down their only company is misery. They only have to say the word and God will be there for them! It doesnt seem hard does it. It is hard though to keep going day after day in this world which is ruled by the enemy of love. God is true love. People that make there main goal money or power, cannot have God inside them.
For now I cannot do much more for them than pray and trust in God to call them home.
You all have a good day and walk in the love of Jesus.
Blessings to all life, from your brother Peter.              



That's it for this morning and now
there just infinity ahead. We gotta laugh, as it is the best medicine. Smile at others today, please. 
That is a request and not an order. What if I order you to be loved. God forbid some sad soul, says, `No, I refuse to be loved. You must all hate me.` Hitler had a good  proficient go and  God knows where he is now!




















































































































No comments: