Friday 15 June 2012

Luton UK EUROPE 14:45hrs



Good afternoon





It was only after a little rest that I felt impelled to carry working on the above art~peace. Have had to take a break, as I cant locate any coloured oil pastels. I had black & white/shades pastels, as you can see they have been used above.

I shall just share something which is part of my,`we are all one`, though many have yet to awaken to this!


                                                                                                                                    AZTEC PRAYER

LORD MOST giving and resourceful,
I implore you:
make it you will
that this people enjoy
the goods and riches you naturally give,
that naturally issue from you,
that are pleasing and savory,
that delight and comfort,
though lasting but briefly,
passing away as if in a dream.



I was looking at evening prayers from different faiths and this following is so strong in its faith in the almighty.

NOW THAT evening has fallen,
To God, the Creator, I will turn in prayer,
Knowing that he will help me.
I know the Father will help me.
                                                  African Tradition: Dinka (Sudan)

I can look at the following and it reminds me not to take this day or the expectation of another one for granted.

I REVERENTLY SPEAK in the presence of the great parent God. I give Thee grateful thanks that Thou hast enabled me to live this day, the whole day, in obedience to the excellent spirit of Thy ways.
                                                         
                                                                                                                                                     SHINTO
                                     Blessings and love be upon us, oh and especially the the visitors to my website from the Ukraine. I pray that you you enjoy my artwork and the writings. Peace be upon you, Your brother
Peter. (Brother of our lord Jesus, the Buddha and all the Saints.We only have to realize this!)

No comments: