Tuesday 26 June 2012

Sometimes. This time. In no time at all. All the time in the world. I cant make sense of it, can you?

Blessings peace and love be with us all this day.


So how about my dear brothers and sisters we start with photos of  
a painting done this morning.


                           This is it without me pulling out
 the camera!



Above is a twist of camera.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
                        - Aristotle
(I did think of the above that if I pray much, then I become a prayerful person and also if I do much art, then that may become better!) 

If you do a half-assed job of anything, you`re a one-eyed man in the kingdom of the blind.
       - Kurt Vonnegut, Jr

It you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond you hopes.
- St Clement of Alexandra

Examine Yourself In the Way
All who are Sons of the daylight (1 Thessalonians 5:5) ought always to investigate in the light of the present day what is lacking to them, where they have come from, how far they have progressed, and the degree of progress that they estimate they have gained in each day and hour.
William of St Thierry - The Golden Letter.

Sometimes I laugh at my own jokes, they are just that funny. Other times I laugh at them even though I dont really get them!

Sometimes people think they are making a joke at someone else`s  expense.
Really though we are all one and the joke is on them.
                                                                                       P.G.Kimble 

No comments: