Sunday 24 June 2012

Its okay at times to be put in a box. Its the last; no time, for regrets!




Brighter Writing please (note to self),as dont want to get people feeling down. Like there may be a time when for them, time in the here and now is no more. They may not be like some of you and me, who believe that after this life, stretches eternity!
Love being the answer for troubles and woes. For those denied yes`s and all the troublesome No`s! They concern themselves with treading on the wrong peoples toes. Putting their feet in their mouths which leaves their hearts in their stomachs.
Silly things. If they realize we are all one and yet avoid blaming themselves when one makes a mistake and gets it wrong. Forgiving one instead. 
Keeping in mind that one good turn deserves another. So turning often to do good for others. Smiles and words of encouragement. An offer of help, or now and then some coins put into a charity box. Note to self, to do this more when its people shaking them out in the street. You see I too often slip the coins in the box on the counter of the corner shop. Trying to give unnoticed by man, yet really I know that the universe notices all that goes on. Its part of my job to notice some of it. Record and yet not judge whats right nor wrong. 
Back to a normal ink, yet too early to tell if a normal style of writing. Who is the judge of what is normal for me? You. Okay yep, I shall go along with that, as I have no idea who you are, even though I do know someone who does!
Its nearly eleven pm at night. I done one and a bit paintings earlier this evening. In the morning, if I judge one enough good enough to put on the blog, then I shall of course do this. The other needs more work, or at least that is my present opinion, yet I didnt want to act with haste and so thought it best to put off doing more until tomorrow.  So ttfn. Your bro Peter       

No comments: