Monday 11 June 2012

Hi Folks. Some more painting done this afternoon. Yep its still wet!

Good God grant that this pleases others as it pleases me. 
Also inspire me to do some housework. 




These two are very similar granted, but I include both to show  different elements. Shape & colour.

Below is similar to the ones above, yet I twisted the camera as I took the shot.






This shot is really going in close up. Just perhaps a square cm or so of painting!


This is another one that is close in and yet it looks a slightly different technique! 


This is one of my favourite little thumbnails.

Oh my brothers and sisters. Early whilst meditating on The Cross. (I noticed a cross, of sorts above!) It struck my that when Jesus was dying on the cross and prayed, Father forgive them for they know not what they do. That He was doing more than asking for those who nailed Him then to the cross. He was saying when we today or tomorrow sin, we dont realize what we are doing. That is a general we. There are those of us who by the grace of Jesus, become saved and are redeemed and without sin. We go about prayerfully doing our Father in heavens will; until we crash again by way of our ego, or some other worldly bother! and carry right on doing our own will. When we live by our own plans, we risk missing out on so many blessings. Still we should be glad to be on the salvation road, as even though we may stumble, we are traveling in the right direction. So lets help each other when one of us falters.
    May God bless you my brothers and sisters, you are so loved. Your bro Peter.          

No comments: