Thursday 7 June 2012

I Am You are We are LOVE Blessings and Peace



Against Slander
CHRIST. My son, do not take it to heart if others think ill of you and say unpleasant things about you. Consider yourself to be even worse than they imagine, and regard yourself as the weakest of men. If your inner life is strong, you will not pay much heed to passing words. A wise man remains silent when beset by evil; he turns to me in his hear and is untroubled by man`s judgements.
  Do not let your peace depend on what people say of you, for whether they speak good or ill of you makes no difference to what you are. True peace and joy is to be found in me alone. He who is neither anxious to please nor afraid to displease men enjoys true peace. All unrest of heart and distraction of mind spring from disorderly affections and groundless fears.
                                                                                      Thomas a Kempis


I knew a man who longed so intensely for the salvation of this brethren, that with scolding tears and with his whole heart he often implored God, who is full of love for mankind, that either they might be saved with him or he might be condemned with them, for he refused absolutely to be saved alone. He was so bound to them spiritually by a holy love in the Holy Spirit that he would have preferred not to enter the Kingdom of heaven itself if it meant being separated from them.                                                                                       
                                                                                              ST SYMEON THE  NEW THEOLOGIAN
Thats how I have felt about my late beloved wife Tracy, who gassed herself to death and in doing so gave me a brain injury.  If I can forgive her and move on with love, then I am sure that a God I ought to love can do the same!

A day or two ago, one of my sons said, "Dad my art teacher said, he has looked at your website, but he doesn't like your abstract painting, because its not of anything particular and anyone could do it." My ego wanted to arise; oh and what has he produced? He hasn't seen my cabinet making, nor my stain glass work and what about the ceramics! That was soon annihilated by, `That's fine for him to have an opinion, and I would like to see some of his art.` This was a genuine thought. This morning I do wonder, as I am having a one and a half art therapy session with Kate Rothwell, if I ought to just mention it to make sure that there are no underlying negative feelings. There doesn't seem to be. Its five fifty two in the morning and about to go and have a bath, taking an herbal tea and a mantra to meditate on. I am you are we are Love.   Peace and soham my brothers and sisters. Your brother in Christ and of Buddha, Peter.







Glory be to the power of Love and lets rid ourselves of all that separates us and our universe from this!

No comments: