Saturday 23 June 2012

Some art from me done in the Tate modern.

Good day to you all.




                                                Art above is by me(well, what I mean is that I saw 
                                                the writing on the shop and decided that would make
                                                an art picture, or at least PRACTICE
                                                and the art below is not! (not by me)







                                                    Above a headless P G Kimble shooting
                                                    an anonymous man, who`s shape contrasts
                                                    with the work behind him.
 


                                         
                                         Taste and whatever. Above (only the one directly above. The rest I should                                  
                                          say yes please to.is in the Tate, but I would not have the one directly above
                                          here. Below is here (in my flat) and they wouldnt have it there in the Tate!          
                                          (or is that being too self modest and disparaging about my own work!)  
                                                                                                 
                                           Also underestimating their 
                                          ability to show work by an almost unknown outsider artist!








Morning

I REVERENTLY SPEAK in the presence of the great parent God. I pray that this day, the whole day, as a child of God, I may not be taken hold of by my own desire, but show forth the divine glory by living a life of creativeness, which shows forth the true individual.                                  SHINTO     

Have a good day I say this as often as I do so that for you and me it becomes buried in our subconscious. Your brother and child of this universe. Peter  

No comments: