Thursday 21 June 2012

Latest painting with photo of Tracy my late wife. +







Artwork above needs appraising when dry to consider if finished!

Does leaving art and other things unfinished detract much from what has already been achieved?
If the answer is `no`, then that throws a spanner in the works, regarding Hinduism and Buddhism,
regarding reincarnation!

Not a problem with Abrahamic faiths.

Spent an hour and a half at my forensic art therapists today, thats where the one painting directly above was painted and is as this blog progresses drying!

I am completely dry having not been out in the rain for awhile, or in a bath and of course havent had a drink of alcohol for over a month.

Is my sense of humour dry? I am not much of an authority on that.

Okay my brothers and sisters. I am off now for a little rest before I will continue the quest in seeking the source and the awareness which is total calm and silence.

Love, peace and wellbeing to you and all we do and are.
Your bro Peter.                              

No comments: