Monday 25 June 2012

Monday: The truth on the Art and Love. The little truth by little me.

Good day my fellow brothers and sisters.

Today I have resolved to be true to all I am experiencing!

 The truth has nothing to do with living and dying. The Art of Love transcends this dualistic concept.
What is living? Now, consciousness, wakefulness!
What is dying? No now. No body. No money. No attachments.
Become with death totally detached.
To die to the self means to become totally free from everything man has created which includes myself.

There is an Italian joke. The whole world will die, perhaps including me.

Krishnamurti says that fear destroys love. So I guess that when we let go of fear then we create Love!


Love and death go together. Love says you can carry nothing with you into complete freedom. No memories. To observe dispassionately what is going on we will be able to choose the middle path, without getting caught up in others deceptions and self deceptions. We should not stick steadfastly to one political belief, or religious doctrine.
Above we can see a part of my latest work in which I let the shadow be cast upon the picture. Look at it as a box with a part in the lower right hand corner cut off at an angle. Do we have an angle?
Can we  as enlightened spiritual human beings cut ourselves off from individual political parties.   States and countries, where a few power hungry individuals wish to dictate that their views and political ideologies be ours.
If we currently live in a western country then only around twenty percent of the weapons we produced are kept here. The other eighty percent are sold to the middle eastern countries and the third world.
Does this bring stability and peace. Or does it wipe out hunger.
Of course not, it produces the opposite. Yet of course the arms manufacturers first priority is their own wealth being. Not well being. They are too shortsighted to realize or believe that they will ultimately reap what they sow. This is why those of us who are becoming enlightened beings can feel only sorrow for people like Nero, who fiddled whilst Rome burned. (If that is what in fact happened!)


THE TRAVELER has reached the end of the journey! In the freedom of the Infinite he is free from all sorrows: the fetters that bound him are thrown away, and the burning fever of life is no more.
                                                                                               BUDDHISM: Dhammapada




I put this on again smaller as to show  you how
at this size I perceive some faces better.  Humour me!










In a couple of hours I will be driving my elderly mother to a small village called Caddington, on the outskirts of Luton for her to have her hair done. I don't think she would appreciate me offering to shave her head for free! Even if I told her our church could benefit from the money saved. That is a joke, but I could suggest to people, mostly men as I know no Buddhist female monks, that I would shave their heads for free. They would not be obliged, but a donation of  a pound or whatever they wanted would be welcome but not expected. I now no longer expect others to reply when I wish them a good day. My wish for them is reward enough for me. As you can see I am learning.
In a previous life I shot someone who called me Scarface. My name is Al Capone I told him. Okay, you got me, thats me using my artistic licence for a bit of lighthearted relief.
Id better go for a walk over the park with an empty bag and the litter picking tool. ttfn. Peter.




















No comments: