Wednesday 27 February 2013

All from one painting one artist one ....

Good day to you, my brothers and sisters.


  DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND MY CONTROL I AM MASTER OF MY FATE AND CAPTAIN OF MY SOUL. FULL STEAM AHEAD. AHOY THERE, MAKE ROOM FOR LOVE.


                                          Above a saint, a Buddha a you or me, rests and dreams of joyful creation.
    Below as above. It all goes on and it never stops. Yet we can pause to get our bearings and laugh as this galaxy whizz`s through space at such a rate of knots. Time though does not get tangled, nor untangled. Its best to leave it to itself. If we believe that all we see is not all there is, then we can as I have just done, take a little waltz around the room with an unseen angel in my arms. There, I just went and had a little slow dance with my arms around it. It`s imagined not real, as all we conceive of as real will not last. Just love in emotion.
                                            all we need is love
                         Above and below are such different pictures from the same painting.
   How many different sort of characters do we portray during just one lifetime! I look above with reverence.


















    Do you like the texture that is often in my paintings? I am off now to empty this vessel of all that is not from, of and to God. For as an apostle once said and is now here repeated by me; `I no longer live, yet not I but Christ lives in me. Yes, I don't always get the punctuation perfect, yet God realises this and has given me this material body to use and learn in, before I am clothed in a perfect immortal body of Christ. We are all one body and must not get too confused by seeing all these little fallible bodies we inhabit as seperating us from each other and God. We are ONE!  
    Blessings love and peace to you and all beings. Your bro Peter

No comments: