Friday 15 February 2013

Fish on Friday and thank God for therapy

Good day to you all and yes, even those thinking I am an easy target to con out of money.
So here are the photos I took on the way to art therapy.

                     First to leave the house. 
                     Its not mine. I live down
                     the well. Well not here.
                                                       This is where the back gate used to be. 

Lets drive off into the distance. 

Gaze sideways driving so fast.


Arrived at art therapy!
With my artistic licence in hand. (out of shotgun range.)

Here below is my work. Its real as am I!! 






I am sharing this prayer that I am praying for myself today, as I continue to walk in the light of Christ, turning my back on material yearnings, or ego. Feel free to pray it for me as I pray it upon all those who visit this site with those who visit with good thoughts and even those who dont.   

Lord, keep me from making The mistakes I am most prone to when temptation comes. I confess that what I think is necessary, smart, or personally beneficial is so often only the beautiful wrapping on sin. So please, keep evil far from me!
 Do not let me dwell myself in thoughts of visiting great wrath or pain/torture on those who would connive to cheat me or other widowers or widows out of their savings.  

Lets concentrate our minds on the brighter things of life. Soon it will be spring and we can look forward to seeing the lambs frolicking in the fields and some will enjoy them a little while on with mint sauce.
Okay Hopefully thats all the negative stuff out of me. I may just have a little go on the punch bag first.

Peace and love to all beings. Bro Peter.

No comments: