Monday 25 February 2013

Paintings to be framed and given to my eldest sister.




Good day to you all. When I told my sister yesterday that the two painting I did this day were my best so far, which pleased me as an expression of the creative force within showing without, then she said those are the ones she will accept from me. So for so long, I have been wanting her to have this painting, or that and she has said 
she will wait for the right one. So then yesterday when I hold her the two painted together were the ones, she said yes without having seen them! So my other brothers and sisters, you can see here in a limited way what the actual paintings stirred in me. Plus some  quotes by Walt Whitman and others (yeah, me included.) , some of which the jury of my conciousness is still out contemplating for a yay or nay.     


                                  I do not ask the wounded person how he feels, I myself become the wounded person.
                      I and this mystery, here we stand.  
                                Matter derives from Mind, not Mind from Matter. Tibetan Book of Great Liberation.
                                I wear my hat as I please, indoors or out.
                                The spiritual world is not part of our world. We are part of the Spiritual world.
                                I discover myself on the verge of the usual mistake, draw back and take a breath.
                                Everything comes from the source and dances awhile before returning.
                      You and me are just like diamonds sitting still in a lump of coal.
                       Come on universe, bring on the pressure which lets us sparkle with light!
                  








Evolution implies that creation is not complete.  We still have some way to go.  Seekers of the way and the light, together as one body.

The spiritual world is not part of our world. We are part of the spiritual world.

Go in peace and love and spread the word. THE WORD IS LOVE IN ACTION.

YOUR BROTHER PETER G KIMBLE.




























No comments: