Monday 11 February 2013

Went out in snow with camera back to art

Good day blessings to you all. Once again minimal words maximum photos.
    
                                  So here is a shot that I took from just below and also above some trees, looking down
                                   at the town before dawn. There was not to my knowledge another human soul out there
                                   as it was around 5am and so so cold.   


                                                    Here below you can see result of flash

    Can you make out the heart shaped snow flake which the universe made for me to capture for us all!

                                                   Being where I took above was atmospheric!
                                           These two I took to capture the tones and shapes

                                                          Above and below was mystical.

                                         Two tone above and cars nearly sliding into each other
                                          below. Like the contrast of the signs & lights with rest!      

                                         Getting light below and so it is below. Todays painting.








                                              


  Well my brothers and sisters. If you are in a warm country appreciate not having to type with cold fingers like wot I am. If you are in a cold country and a cold room I know how you feel. I have just make a lovely hot milky cappuccino and so am going to go now and drink it meditatively.
             Keep warm out there and know that you are loved. Peter.

No comments: