Tuesday 19 February 2013

If I say white, you say bright, not black..

Good day folks. As I lay in bed awoken from a good nights sleep, I pondered and played a little game of word association with myself.

As you can see, the title of the blog was my first thought.

Then

UP
                               followed


 by not, `down`, but    HIGHER!

If I say white you say bright, not black. If you say light I say lighter, not dark.

Do you know how to play now?

You say play and I give you the nod so you do your turn and finish
with a bow. When is a bow not as to an audience on a ship? When its tied around ones neck!

Or one can use the bow to fire an arrow.

I am going to stop thinking for a moment and share my art with you.
















All I desire for today, is that those who come to this blog leave in a way at least a  little bit brighter, if not more so. Please let the feeling of wholesome gladness appear in your beingness and the joy of life shine into your hearts. That we may all in our life from now walk without stumbling, in the day and be pure and clean. Let us all represent and create, all that is good in this world and beyond.
Have a good day my brothers and sisters. Know you are loved.
Your brother, of Jesus, St Anselm, St Alban and all the saints, Peter.

No comments: