Thursday 7 February 2013

Just art


First thing my brother and sisters.  I want to ask those of you who believe in a loving God to pray for me.
I need you to please do this and pass it on to all you know. 

Pray that The God almighty who is all loving and all knowing and wise, will if it seems good to Him, bring me (Peter) and a woman of His choosing together in an amazing loveing relationship that will transform our lives from where they are  already, which is good; to amazingly joyful and loving. Please pray this for me in the name of Jesus and all the saints. I have just now personally asked St Jude to pray for us. Good job the Beatle done, hey! 



      












O yes and its what I painted yesterday.  I am just going to be still for this afternoon and evening, but first. I am going to share with you my brothers and sisters and anyone else who perchance is looking now, some creative writing I did when I awoke this morning. Or was it before I went to sleep and what does it matter.
So here it is and you are after God and me, the first ones to read it. 


Strolling through the meadow with me and a friend.
By Peter G Kimble

Imagine yourself walking in a bit of countryside and its a nice meadow. You come across a friend you know and we are introduced. As we carry on walking and talking together, taking in the smell of the grass and scent of some wild flower blossom, you veer away slightly from us and me and your friend head towards the centre of the meadow with a blanket and picnic basket. 
Your attention is drawn to the edge of the meadow where you see some fallen apples and also a wooden ladder propped up against one of the trees. Being inquisitive you walk towards this tree and whilst doing so your attention is caught by the most exquisite butterfly flitting about the leaves of this apple tree. You walk closer to see it better as it settles down on one particular leaf. Suddenly you lose your footing and fing you have slipped down a well! You shout out to us, "Help I have fallen down a well and I cant get out." " I had no idea it was going to be here!"  we respond without any care, "Sorry we are having our picnic now. You should have looked where you were going. You would have caught us walking near the well. You have got yourself into this problem and now you are on you own, so you will have to get yourself out of it!" In desperation you plead to them. " Theres a ladder up against one of the apple trees, if you would just pass it down I can climb out by myself." "Okay" they say, "We will do it this time, but if it happens again your on your own. HAVE YOU GOT THAT!" Wouldnt this make you feel let down. Like they dont care about you much?
  Jesus will lift us up and it will be a joy for Him to do it for us. For the power is His and the love and the glory and all this and much more are His. He wants us to give it all to us as a gift, freely given. No strings attatched. To him it doesnt matter if we deserve it or not, because in one sense it is not about us. It is all about Jesus.
If we are selfish or want to choose to see ourselves as on our own, relying on nobody and not wanting others to rely on us, then God has to respect our wishes and leave us to ourselves.
Yet if we choose to deny our self and can say, "I no longer live, yet not I but Christ lives in me. It is and we are all about Jesus. So in the words of a song which I may not remember quite right but will be go off to try and listen to in just a few minutes. When youre lost and youre lonely and you dont know just where you are. You can call out my name and I will come running to you. I`ll be there......

So brothers and sisters, I shall leave you now, but I`ll be back.
Peter.         

No comments: