Thursday 21 February 2013

Good day to you all from the artist who awoke from wrestling with an angel.

Good day to you my brothers and sisters. Welcome to a blog of light and joy. 
It is nearly 8.30am. Both my sons are in this room still asleep, having stayed up watching SIMS stuff on youtube. They have SIMS3.  I cant tell you much about it, as they are okay with me having no interest in it, as am I.
What it does mean is that I can - until they awake and want to get on this machine and I want them to get into the kitchen and do some washing up - in the meantime, create this blog in a peaceful state of being. With the comfort of hearing the breathing of my sons in sleep. Talking of sleep, I awoke around seven to remember one dream and also a memory of another.
The first was me and a woman who were together in the future. It could not have been the passed, as I would have recognised her. 
Just got a call from mum and so will put on photos of recent art and go.  Hopefully I can do another blog later in the day.











 bfn. Know that you are loved. P

No comments: