Tuesday 5 February 2013

Never got to Kurt Schwitter at Tate due to weather up north.

Good day folks and I am back from London.
Its not often I miss a blog, but essential now and then. 
So because of the weather my sister wanted to get back to Sheffield as soon as she was able. The important thing was to go and visit the art studio and that worked out great and I will be booking some days to go and work there. One can be quite restricted as an artist working from home. Saying that though a lot of my inspiration comes from going outside and taking photos!  
Looked up the tate online though not twenty minutes ago and was taken by an article there. 
Not An Alternative
Occupied Real Estate 2011This caught my eye

Also the below. WOW 
www.tate.org.uk/context-comment/blogs/tate-debate-what-does-taking-active part-work-bring-audience-member Tino Sehgal`s These association Sept 2012
The coment
Iresh
11 october 2012, 14.29
This had me in tears. Art that makes us laugh and cry is worth dying and living for!
I am hesitant to put mine on after reading about such wonderful work, but no good will come from me being bashful so here you are, my brothers and sisters.

             This work for is entitled
         
            
         Total freedom of, for and in expression.
          And this is what it is in its whole being!
 I feel blessed and fortunate to be in possession of this work




                          Okay. Some of you will have seen these 
                          of yours truly before. Not these below though!
                                                    which I captured from what I was looking at yesterday.
                                          This one has got me in tears. I know how tough it is as
                                          an adult to still succeed in your endevours and get though
                                          everyday problems. For a child though. My heart just goes
                                          out to them and my tears are flowing now in empathy.
                                             God bless all the little children who are suffering.












  So my brothers and sisters apart from God and me, you are the first to see this and so I hope you enjoy this work. 

Here is a saying that I came across this morning to meditate on;

Is mans highest prime number one of God`s basic integers? Mr Nebblesworth.
Okay my brothers and sisters be careful out there and know that you are loved by God and all the saints, esp today St Moses, the arab hermit and Bishop who is called the Apostle of the saracens. 
                  Blessings and love to you and all beings. Pass it on.
                                 Your bro Peter.

No comments: