Saturday 23 February 2013

Saturday and I want to share my art and will, but!

Good day my brothers and sisters.Although it was 4.30am when I first switched on the computer with the intention of writing this blog to you, it is now seven thirty as I start.
 There is a dusting of snow falling outside. It is also a might cold inside.
Yesterday and today, I have been copying longhand into an exercise book, Meister Eckharts Sermons.
First I copied; The Nearness Of The Kingdom, and am now in the proccess of writing THE ATTRACTIVE POWER OF GOD. 
It struck me how in olden times, monks must have gained a lot in their spiritual growth through such undertakings. 
It is also why I am not going to share the writings with you directly, as it would maybe lessen them for you. I am not alone in writing prayers and other spiritual work longhand for further meditation. My mother does this, as do many. I believe the knowledge the words convay get deeper into our consciousness and can rest at our centre and soul.
This is why I recomend it to you, for otherwise just to read them may make there impact fleeting and soon loosened from your being!  
If you wish to do likewise then you can find them as did I at;
 www.ccel.org/ccel/eckhart/sermons.iv.html

I bring your attention to the importance of reading the Preface, so as to see the substance and weight of the author!

Now to my art. Hmm, yes well its on a blog to be posted five minutes hence.  bfn your bro Peter.













No comments: